Thun, BE al sito internet
February and March: daily 1 – 4 pm
April through to October: daily 10 am– 5 pm
November to January: every Sunday from 1 – 4 pm
(open daily over Christmas and end of the year festivities)
Open all-the year.
- Adults: CHF 10.- (museum of the castle), CHF 5.- (special exhibiton), CHF 15.- (combined ticket)
- AHV/IV, apprentices, students, military: CHF 8.-
- Children (6 to 16 years): CHF 3.-
- PanoramaCard/ Visitorscard and groups of 10 persons and more: CHF 8.-
- Kulturlegi: CHF 6.-
- Schweizer Museumspass, Raiffeisen Membercard, Swiss Travel Pass, MuseumPassMusées and children under 6 years of age: Free entry
- Family card (2 adults + 2 children): CHF 20.-
- From 10 persons: CHF 8.- per person
- Swiss Museum Pass
- Raiffeisen Member Card
- Children under 6 years
Dogs are not allowed in the castle.
Castle court and special exhibition are handicapped accessible.
Schloss Hotel Thun
By train or boat to Thun, 10 minutes walk to the castle.
Car parks nearby.
On a guided tour of the medieval castle with its historical museum, you can immerse yourself in a time long past. Depending on the date of the tour, you can expect different main topics. Find out more about Thun's history right at the place of origin!
Booking and information under: Thun Castle