Morges, VD al sito internet
Opening hours until 20 December 2021:
Tuesday - Sunday: 10 am to 5 pm
July and August
Tuesday - Sunday: 10 am to 6 pm
special opening hours in december (christmas market)
- Adults: CHF 10.-
- Seniors, reduced: CHF 9.-
- Students, apprentices, private pupils, unemployed: CHF 8.-
- Children (6-16 years): CHF 3.-
- Group entry: CHF 8.- per person
- Guided tours: CHF 90.- per group + CHF 8.- per person (outside the regular opening hours: CHF 10.-)
- Children under 6 years
- Public schools
- Swiss Museum Pass
- Raiffeisen Cards
- Swiss Travel System
Only the Artillery museum is handicapped accessible.
Cold beverages sold in the castle
Restaurant du Club Nautique, Place de la Navigation 1
Restaurant du Léman, Rue Louis de Savoie 6
8 minutes by feet from Morges train station.
By car: A1 motorway, exit Morges in direction of the lake. Parking: Place des Sports, 5 minutes by feet, and around the port.
Tourist train from Pentecost until end of September at the shores of Lake Geneva and in the centre of Morges.
Musée Alexis Forel, Expo Fondation Bolle, Maison du Dessin de Presse and "Parc de l’Indépendance" at the castle with its more than one hundert thousend tulips.
- Romantik Hotel Mont-Blanc au Lac
- La Fleur du Lac
- Hôtel de la Nouvelle Couronne