Veytaux, VD al sito internet
CURRENTLY CLOSED UNTIL 31 MARCH 2021
Opening hours as of 1 April 2021:
April to December from 10:00 to 18:00 (last entry at 17:00)
October from 9:30 to 18:00 (last entry at 17:00)
November to March from 10:00 to 17:00 (last entry at 16:00)
25 December and 1 January closed
- Adult: CHF 13.50
- Child (6-16 years): CHF 7.00
- Family (2 adults + 2 to 5 children 6 to 15 years old): CHF 35.00
- Discount: CHF 11.50 (student, apprentice, seniors over 60, AI, Swiss military in uniform, local tourist cards, various promotions) upon presentation of valid voucher or card
- Riviera Card Adult upon presentation of card CHF 6.75
- Riviera Card Child upon presentation of card CHF 3.50
- Adult from 15 people: CHF 10.50
- Child 6-16 years (attained), from 15 people: CHF 6.00
- Guided tour, groups of max. 40 people (French, German, English, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese (Mndarin and Cantonese), Japanese and Russian): CHF 95.00
- Swiss Museum Pass
- Raiffeisen Member Card
- Swiss Travel Pass
For visits without a guide there is an explanatory brochure available for individual visitors in the following languages: Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish,Thai and Arabic.
Audioguide available in 9 languages: French, German, English, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Chinese and Korean can be rented on site or downloaded from the App Store or Google Play.
An outdoor area with view on the lake is available for picnics. A small snack bar sells drinks, ice creams and snacks cravings visitors may have before or after their visit.
Baby-changing tables are available for parents upon request. Strollers must be parked in the indoor rest area. Please opt for a baby-carrier for your visit of the castle.
Toilets for the handicapped are available upon request.
Dogs are not permitted inside the castle (even in a carrier). Kennels and places to leave them are available just outside.
Most of the castle is not easily accessible for visitors in wheelchairs. However, there are interactive terminals in the resta area which provide a virtual visit of the castle.
With its large bay windows overlooking the castle, Café Byron welcomes visitors for a taste break throughout the day.
www.cafebyron.ch / email@example.com
Inside the castle
A rest area with a drinks and snacks vending machine is available inside the castle.
Train : S1 - Veytaux-Chillon stop
Bus : 201 VMCV - Chillon stop
Car: A9 motorway/highway, Villeneuve or Montreux exit, free parking available close by
Walks along Lake Geneva; there is a shore next to the castle which is perfect for swimming and bathing.
Grand hotels, bed & breakfast, campsites, unusual accommodation facilities – the Montreux Riviera region offers numerous overnight accommodation options catering to all tastes!