Castles of Bellinzona
Bellinzona, TI al sito internet
Castelgrande: Until 31 March 2021 : 10.30 am to 4 pm / 1 April to 7 November 2021: 10 am to 6 pm
Montebello & Sasso Corbaro: 1 April to 7 November 2021: 10 am to 6 pm
As of 8 November 2021: Montebello and Sasso Corbaro
Entry Bellinzona Pass & Exhibition Leonardo 3D / Bellinzona Pass & 3 Castles, Exhibition Castelgrande / Exhibition Leonardo 3D & Sasso Corbaro
- Adults: CHF 28.- / 18.- / 10.- / 15.-
- Families (2 Adults + 2 children up to 16 years): CHF 70.- / 40.- / 20.- / 35.-
- Reduced: Groups, Students, Children (6-16 years), Senior (+65): 18.- / 10.- / 5.- / 8.-
Includes access to the 3 Castles and the Museo Villa dei Cedri. More information on prices and the temporary exhibitions is available from the InfoPoints.
Picnic area with tables and benches at Montebello Castle. Picnics can be had in the inner courtyard of Castelgrande.
Dogs are not allowed in the castles.
Castelgrande and its weapons hall are accessible by elevator; because the path is cobbled and quite steep, we would recommend that wheelchair users visit the castle accompanied.
Montebello and Sasso Corbaro are not wheelchair accessible.
by public transport
By rail to Bellinzona, lift to Castelgrande Castle, bus or Trenino Artù to Montebello and Sasso Corbaro Castle.
Montebello and Sasso Corbaro Castle by Bus 4 from railway station.
- Car Park at Piazza del Sole for Castle Castelgrande available
- Parking lots are available at the Castles Montebello and Sasso Corbaro
- San Paolo climbing gym
- Bicycle track to Locarno/Lugano/Airolo
- Swimming pool
- Hiking trails to the castles and around the mountains in the region
- Ponte Tibetano Carasc Monte Carasso – Sementina
- Tourist train „Trenino Artù“: between Piazza Collegiata and the castles of Montebello and Sasso Corbaro
- Saturday market in Bellinzona (8 am-1 pm)
- Guided tours for groups (daily) and individuals (very Saturday at 11 am, meet at the tourist office)
- Hotel & SPA Internazionale
- Hotel Unione
- Youth hostel Montebello
The Ceneri and its Lands, a gallery of people - Snapshots by Nicola Demaldi13 maggio 2021, dalle ore 00,00 alle ore 07 novembre 2021, 00,00