Gelfingen, LU al sito internet
Opening hours as of 1 April to 31 October 2021:
Tuesday to Friday: 1.30 to 5 pm
Saturday, Sunday and public holidays: 10 am to 5 pm
Castle Museum (Children's loft and rose garden):
- Adults: CHF 8.-
- Apprentices and students (up to 26 years): CHF 5.-
- Children (6 to 16 years):CHF 4.-
- Family Card 1 (1 adult and up to 4 children): CHF 14.-
- Family Card (2 adults and up to 4 Kinder): CHF 22.-
- Adults: CHF 2.-
- Apprentices and students (up to 26 years): CHF 1.-
- Children (6 to 16 years): CHF -.50
Groups as from 10 persons
- Adults: CHF 7.-
- Apprentices and students (up to 26 years): CHF 4.-
- Children (6 to 16 years):CHF 3.-
- Swiss Museum Pass
- Raiffeisen Cards
- Members of "Vereinigung Pro Heidegg"
Two picnic areas and playground near avenue.
Dogs are allowed in the park but not in the castle tower and rose garden. Tethering points available.
The castle grounds and rose garden are wheelchair accessible, the castle tower has limited wheelchair access (lift).
- Castle café with wine, coffee, cake;
- Schloss buvette (castle bar) on Sundays in fine weather.
Restaurant Sternen, Gelfingen
By public transport
by rail to Gelfingen and a 20 minutes walk to the castle
Heidegg Castle is located by Gelfingen. From the A1 motorway exit in Lenzburg in a 30 minutes drive.
Parking lots are available.
Hiking tips from Seetaltourismus: Gelfingen-Horben-Baldegg; Hochdorf-Hohenrain-Lieli-Gelfingen;
Hochstamm-Seetal route for e-bikes; cycle route around Lake Baldegg; Karin Thürig track profile; Seetal-Bözberg cycle route, Lucerne-Lenzburg stage.
- Appartment at Heidegg Castle
- Hotel Sternen, Gelfingen
- Seminar Hotel Hitzkirch