This year the Bernese Baroque architectonic jewel, Jegentorf Castle, celebrates its 300 years as a Baroque castle! During the Swiss Castle day, we invite visitors of all ages to join us and enjoy a varied program.
Explore and wonder
- “300 years – 30 objects. Treasures from our collection”. A visual time travel through the centuries and on three floors of the castle.
- Plunge into the past with these captivating castle stories.
Discover and move around
- Follow a path of enigmas and discover the Castle’s different halls. Give it a try and win a prize!
- Join the orienteering course in the park and have fun while you move your body.
Create and have fun
- Children! Come and explore your creative potential at the creative workshop “Louis Toujours”.
- The youngest visitors are invited to have fun on the baroque carrousel, at the make-up booth (boudoir?) or at the park’s playground.
Relax and enjoy
- Musical performances completes the program creating a festive and joyous atmosphere.
- In the park area, the Baroque bar (snack) invites you to taste our speciality, the “Chäsbrägu” and grilled sausages. At the castle café you can enjoy sandwiches, pumpkin soup and a selection of cakes.
For more information please visit our homepage as the program will be extended: www.schloss-jegenstorf.ch